Residential Carpet Cleaning
Every carpet cleaning includes our extensive 8 step process
$120 minimum applies to all jobs
Upholstery Cleaning $15 per lineal foot
Scotchguard carpet protection $15 per area
We are proud to offer a 8 step carpet cleaning process to ensure that we are able to remove as much dirt and contaminants as possible. Our 87 HP truck mounted steam cleaner, paired with IICRC certified carpet cleaning technicians makes us the most reasonable choice for your carpet cleaning needs.
Our comprehensive 8 Step Carpet Cleaning Process ensures that we are able to remove as much dirt and contaminants as possible. We utilize a special machine to scrub the carpet fibers and help break down the soil in stubborn spots and traffic areas for the truck mounted extraction step.
Our 8 Step Cleaning Process:
- Vacuuming with a commercial grade vacuum
- Application of Pre-Spray
- Agitation of pre-spray with special scrubbing machine to break down soils
- Truck mounted Hot water extraction with neutralizing rinse to leave your carpet residue free
- Special attention to spots and stains
- Speed drying when needed (setup of fans and/or carpet grooming to speed the drying process)
- Post cleaning inspection and education
*We define an area as being: Any room under 225 square feet with its adjoining hallway and closet (walk in closets are considered half an area), A hallway longer than 15 feet long, Stair case 13 steps or fewer.
**Light furniture includes tables, couches, chairs etc. It does not include entertainment centers, computer desks, china cabinets, electronics or breakables
*WE USE ONLY FAMILY FRIENDLY DETERGENTS, NO CHEMICALS!!
Pet Stain and Odor Removal
We wish all our pets loved clean carpets as much as we do, but sometimes our furry friends can’t help it. We have established a comprehensive procedure for removing stains and odor
- We use a UV light to detect exactly where the problem areas are (some stains will not show up under normal lighting conditions)
- Soak affected areas in a specialized solution designed to break down stains and neutralize odors
- After a substantial dwell time each area is extracted using a subsurface extraction tool that allow for targeted airflow to the pad and backing beneath the carpet.